Working hard to meet the needs of our residents
- Water breaks / major leaks
- Gas leaks
- Electrical power failures
- Fires (also call the Fire Department)
- Winter time – no heat
- Locked out
- Flooding (drains or commodes)
Trash collection is done by the City of Zanesville. Do not leave trash cans at the top of banks or stairs. The City of Zanesville is requires that the trash be set to the curb or at designated areas or they will not pick the trash up.
City Trash Collection day for your site is:
- Adams Circle pick up on Monday
- Michael Drive pick up on Tuesday
- Larzelere Ave Site pick up on Wednesday
- Coopermill Manor LP and Race Circle pick up Thursday.
All trash may be set out at 6pm the night before.
Maintenance requests all trash be set out on trash day, for items the city does not pick up you the tenant must call in a work order.
** Thank you for keeping the yards and other areas neat and orderly**